Important Information for Your Next Visit
Our hospital is now open, and you are welcome in our building! Please note the following:
- One person per pet will be allowed in the hospital.
- All clients are required to wear masks while in the building.
- Our safe and convenient curbside service is still available if you would prefer to wait in your car. Just let us know when you arrive by calling (425)-202-7430, and we’ll meet you at your vehicle to pick up your pet.
- Telemedicine appointments using chat or video conferencing are still available, so you can remain safely at home. We use the Anipanion app, which you can download here.
- You can still take advantage of home delivery for medications or food; click here to access our online VetSource pharmacy.
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment, please call us at (425) 202-7430.