Vet Assistant Wanted: Start your veterinary career here!
Juanita Hills Animal Hospital is seeking a full-time Veterinary Assistant to help us care for our wonderful animal patients and provide exceptional service to our clients. Our hospital is part of the Cara Veterinary group of neighborhood veterinary practices, known for our commitment to pets, their families, and to each other! We can offer you:
- Competitive compensation (all positions are $15/hr or above)
- Medical & dental insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays, including your birthday
- Employee pet care discount
- Uniform allowance
- Continued job training/educational opportunities
- Regular reviews and feedback
- Free Door Dash monthly membership
While we prefer someone with animal care experience, we are willing to train for this position and you will cross-train for receptionist duties as well. The ideal candidate would also be:
- dependable and punctual
- comfortable around a variety of animals
- positive and have great people skills
- able to lift 40 lbs.
- computer literate
- interested in community outreach
Want to join us? Please send a cover letter and resume to Dr. Katie Rawlings, Regional Medical Director – email@example.com.
Juanita Hills Animal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.