DVM WANTED: Come help pets in a truly animal-loving community!
Juanita Hills Animal Hospital
- Sign-on bonus & exceptional benefits package
- Vibrant suburban Seattle community
- Experienced DVMs & new grads welcome
is part of the progressive Cara Group
of neighborhood veterinary practices, known for our commitment to pets, their families, and to each other! We are seeking an experienced DVM or stellar recent graduate to join us at our state-of-the-art veterinary hospital. As a doctor with the Cara Group, you’ll have the freedom to make the best decisions for your local clients and their pets, but with the support and resources you need to provide exceptional care.
- Highly competitive base salary + commission
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Medical & dental insurance
- Flexible schedule with no on-call
- PTO & paid holidays off, including birthday
- Paid family & medical leave (WA state offers up to 12 weeks of paid leave to eligible employees)
- 401K with employer match
- License and professional organization dues (AVMA, State Medical Assoc, AAHA, VMB)
- Liability insurance
- Paid CE time
- Employee pet discount
- Uniform allowance
- Career growth opportunities
- Free Door Dash Monthly membership
- Great culture w/ a supportive team
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- An interest or specialty you can bring to the practice or would like to pursue
- A desire to build long-term relationships with pet parents & the community
Kirkland, WA is a residential hub of Seattle, with its own lively waterfront downtown full of great shops, restaurants, and nightlife. The city has worked hard to make the natural beauty of the area accessible and features gorgeous Lake Washington vistas, parks, and beaches as well as miles of hiking trails and biking paths. Despite its size, Kirkland is a close-knit, sometimes quirky town full of urban professionals and active families, whose kids enjoy some of the best schools in the state. Our goal is to be a good neighbor in every city we serve, and part of your position will be to support this relationship with our community.
Ready to Apply?
We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as a fully updated resume. Please fill out the form below!
Juanita Hills Animal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.