LVT WANTED: Kirkland pets need you!
- Highly competitive compensation
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation expense reimbursement
- Medical & dental insurance
- Flexible schedule with no on-call
- PTO & paid holidays off, including birthday
- Paid family & medical leave (WA state offers up to 12 weeks of paid leave to eligible employees)
- 401K with employer match
- Professional development / CE stipend
- Employee pet discount
- Uniform allowance
- Free DoorDash Monthly membership
- LVT license or eligible to be licensed
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude
- A desire to build long-term relationships with pet parents & the community
Kirkland, WA is a residential hub of Seattle, featuring its own lively waterfront downtown full of great shops, restaurants, and nightlife. The city has worked hard to make the natural beauty of the area accessible and features gorgeous Lake Washington vistas, parks, and beaches as well as miles of hiking trails and biking paths. Despite its size, Kirkland is a close-knit, sometimes quirky community full of urban professionals and active families, whose kids enjoy some of the best schools in the state.
Ready to Apply?
We’d love to see a cover letter highlighting why you think you’d be a good fit for our practice as well as a fully updated resume. Please fill out the form below!
Juanita Hills Animal Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.