Headed out of town and need a place to park your pet? At Juanita Hills Animal Hospital, we offer clean, comfortable boarding for both dogs and cats!
Our boarding kennels are custom-built for your pet’s comfort and enjoyment so your pet has a great experience while you’re away. Our accommodations are temperature controlled and monitored for your pet’s safety and relaxation, and our attentive staff can administer special diets, medications, and injections. Doctors are available for pets during the day.
Pet Boarding Requirements
We require our boarding guests to be current on:
- Their yearly exam (performed by one of our veterinarians).
- Their core vaccinations, including rabies.
- Deworming or on a monthly heartworm prevention plan.
- Monthly flea prevention.
- Negative results in their fecal exam in last 6 months.
Juanita Hills Animal Hospital Boarding Menu
- Medical Boarding – $63.00 (for dogs) & $53.00 (for cats)
Keep in mind that our boarding services are very popular and tend to fill up fast around holidays and the summer months, so as soon as your plans are set, give us a call at (425) 202-7430!
***Please note that JHAH is currently only providing medical boarding.**