Juanita Hills Animal Hospital is one of the few veterinary facilities that, along with comprehensive veterinary care, offers both dog and cat grooming service. Our team has over 15 years of experience and loves to pamper your pets!
Grooming is about more than just making your pet look good–these services can help your pet feel better as well, assisting in controlling external parasites, soothing skin conditions, and keeping wounds clean after surgery or injury.
- Pet bathing
- Nail clipping
- Ear cleaning
- Deshedding treatments
- Hair and coat trimming
- External parasite control consultation and treatments
- Anal gland expression
- Medicated and therapeutic bathing
Pet Grooming Requirements
We require our grooming pets to be current on:
- Their yearly exam (performed by one of our veterinarians).
- Their core vaccinations, including rabies.
- Deworming or on a monthly heartworm prevention plan.
- Monthly flea prevention.
- Negative results in their fecal exam in last 6 months.
Juanita Hills Animal Hospital Grooming Hours
Mondays – 8:00AM – 7:00PM
Thursdays – 8:00AM – 7:00PM
Fridays – 8:00AM – 7:00PM
Saturdays – 9:00AM – 4:00PM
For more information on our grooming services, or to schedule your pet’s appointment, just give us a call at (425) 202-7430.
**Please note that JHAH is currently not accepting new grooming clients.**